Add this Button

Sunday 13 November 2011

Parents are Important?

Some people think that their parents do not give importance to them. They think they are indulged in their work but they do not think that for whom they are doing for. It has been a trend. I often hear children are complaining about their parents. I agree that some parents do not care for their children but this category is very small in numbers. Parents influence on children in many way. They are genetically act like their parents. How they walk, talk, and react. When child becomes Adult he thinks a little bit different from his parents because he gets in some different environment like college friends. Then he acts like his friends if some of his friend smoking or drinking there is a chance that he will also do like him. Then if we blame to his parents that they do not care of their children it will be a blunder. I always thank to my parents because i am in this world because of my parents my status, my respect, is because of my parents.  

No comments:

Post a Comment